If you've followed the setup instructions [ http://wireless.huji.ac.il]
and still you can't connect, try the following:
- Make sure the date and time in your computer is accurate
- [WINDOWS ONLY] - Make sure you have a password for your Windows' user
- Remove your current HUJI-netX connection and set it up again:
Instructions: [Windows 8.1 / Windows
7 / Windows
Vista / Mac
OS 10.3-4 / Mac
OS 10.5- ]
- Change the password of your HUJI connection user (user%ra) in our RAP
site. NOTE: the password you change will affect all connections to HUJI
- Samba VPN and/or your connection from home (if you connect from home directly
to the University as an Internet providor).
Error - When trying to connect you get the following error:
Solution - You need to setup the HUJI-netX before connecting, use our guides - http://wireless.huji.ac.il
After connecting can't reach sites (Vista)
Error -After connecting successfully,
you can't reach sites with your browser.
Solution - Update Vista to SP2 or
change dialer authentication method to EAP-TTLS save
and revers back to EAP-PEAP.